Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Wonders of Web 2.0

Don't we all just LUV holidays. I like these winter ones because that there is no need to go out - excuse reading - the best place is to get cosy. I am an especially gifted holidayer - been doing them my whole life. Enuff. This year tho has been great - besides books, there's blogs, wikis, You tube, myspace, links..... I am absolutely rapt that now a book can inspire bands, clothes, movies, widgets, mum's reading YA, new blogs with updated features.... and RSS ..... and imbedded videos. Here is a great link to the Twilight phenomenon - now mums are getting in on the act !! http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/07/stephenie-meyer.html#comments

Half the time I can't remember how to do what I have just done whilst blogging, but, that's fine. It's fun and we can teach each other.
There has been quite a discussion amongst the KOOBs and others about whether a book is better than the movie. Nearly all the readers I know say 99% of the time it will be the book. .Here is a great site to check them out.
http://www.mcpl.lib.mo.us/readers/movies/

>Happy reading, movieing... and good on the girls who are happily blogging away - exciting stuff..

No comments: